what are the possible steps to be ranked in search engine like Google and Yahoo?

I want to ranked my site in major search engine. I have used different promotions but still not working for me. Do you have any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Here you go:

1.2000+ word articles on each webpage.

2.Youtube videos on website (Youtube is owned by Google) Place these videos at bottom of webpages so visitors do not click away to Youtube from your website.

3.Links, links, links.

4.Regular updating of website helps greatly.

5.Buy a previously owned website with Page Rank 2+

6.Put sitemap links on everypage of website (at the bottom) so search engine spiders can find other webpages on your site easily.

7.Do not use dynamic pages - use static pages: as these get read faster by search engine spiders.

8. Keep content interesting so visitors stay on site longer - this increase page rank.

Use light coloured pages (statistics show that visitors don't like dark webpages), interesting pictures, interesting artcles etc.

9. Download google toolbar to keep eye on pagerank and see if webpages are greybarred (if you don't understand - look it up on internet)

10. Links, links, links from websites that directly relate to your website.

Additional comments: Study Proflowers for "above the fold" content : It is the world's highest conversion rate website (CRO)

Wikipedia " below the fold" i.e lengthy articles

Build a WWW funnel towards most profitable webpages using blogger, wordpress, other freebie websites & links.

Make sure all images, audio & video have keywords in title so as to be spidered by Google videos, images.

You can place duplicate content across many websites; do not alter them though as Google will penalise you. This method is known as ? (I will add the word when I remember it)

Useful website:

http://www.conversion-rate-experts.com

http://www.conversiondoctor.com/

Buy PLR's (public label rights) cost $1-$10 approx and post them on webpages across your WWW funnel with links pointing to your most profitable webpages/home page.

This is probably the best, most valuable info you will get from a webmaster.

Source(s): Deep knowledge of SEO, CRO & IM Also, see here: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao... www.asplashofheaven.com

It takes time to build your search engine rankings! Sometimes years!! But there are some techniques that you can implement now (that are FREE) that can start driving targeted traffic to your website.. Not only targeted traffic but conversions!!

I am talking about article and video marketing. If you know your Niche market and use keyword analyse tools you can create articles and videos that link to your website that rank on the first page of Google! Of cause it all starts with keyword research, you must know what your prospective customers are searching for in the search engines! If you create videos and articles around these search phrases with valuable content your prospects with visit your website!!

Then you can submit these videos to YouTube.com and articles to EzineArticles.com these websites have high Google rank because they have authority. You can steal their Authority so your content gets ranked in Google.. sometimes on the first page with certain search topics!

I have added 100’s of people to my sales funnel doing this exact method.. Of cause this is just an outline but at least it gives you something to think about! I would also think about getting connected to social network website such as MySpace, FaceBook and Twitter... but I will not go into this now, it’s another subject!

Good Luck!

There is only one step for search engine ranking. You need to build links. The number and strength of those links depends on how competitive a search term (or keyword) you are trying to rank. There are several articles on this subject on my blog, There's a link in the source box,

For ideal SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION results My spouse and i highly recommend employing Google Search Bot: http://is.gd/gsbsoftware Applying this software package We have graded my website to very first page of Google on a extremely high competitive key phrase.

Download a SEO report program I think that's what its called just look it up on google it has a lot of features that can help you with your meta tags, links exchange, etc. do researches on popular websites that are similar to yours and request links exchange. Make sure the title of your website on their links page is a popular keyword. For example, instead of having them put "JT Images", tell them to put "Best web design company" instead. edit your the title, keywords, and descriptions of each page on your web site so more popular keywords. The descriptions, for example, should have all the keywords in them. Hope that helps.