Remember Jonathan Taylor Thomas? (JTT)?

Whatever happened to him since Home Improvement???

Me too! Him and Brad Renfro were so hot in Tom and Huck! LOL

RIP Brad!

Best Answer

Omg yeah! I loved him in Wild America!! Lol and I like the other two guys... Devan Sawa? And.. Idk the oldest guy. But yeah good times, I never watched home improvement toooo much but yes

=)

Last I read he had been attending Columbia University after graduating from Harvard. Mixed messages on whether or not he has married, but he's not dead contrary to what some stupid website called Mancouch is claiming.

truly i assume John must be genuine happy interior when you consider that human beings like Limbaugh and Ingram and the infinite in this sight are concentrated on how lots he paid for a haircut and not on any of his coverage recommendations. possibly you will discover out he will pay dissimilar money for his boxers next, and that may carry the Limbaugh sheep top as much as the election. bahhhhh.......

Tom and Huck!

*high-pitched Tim Allen grunt* Who the flip is Jonathan Taylor Thomas? o.O

ya totally remember Tiger Beat hahahaa

he prob has drug issues now wishin he didnt star in a hit show when he was a kid

poor kid

ahahaha i was obsessed with him when i was younga! wow what a blast from the past

.

He was not really tall enough to make it in grown up guy movies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Taylor_Thoma...

.