How to duplicate a key.?

Hello, i am coming late from work tomorrow and I need to duplicate a key for my son so he can get in the house, i know you can get a duplicate at a store for like $2 bucks, trust me i would give $20 to do it right now but i cant get to any store atm and im busy tmr i just need a fast home way to duplicate a key fast, is it possible? if so how?

Favorite Answer

Ace Hardware, True Value, Sears, Home Depot, Menard's, Lowe's. If you can't make it to one of these stores to get a key cut, it looks like somebody is stuck up a creek without a paddle. Seriously, in the time you wasted typing such a question you could have gotten a new key cut already. Did you ever think of sending your son to the store with your key to get a duplicate made? Come on now.

Just give him your key, you can get it back from him tomorrow evening when you get home.

they have a key duplicating thingy-ma-bob at walmart

contact a wizard.