Contacting Leonard Nimoy?

Ok, so I wrote a letter of appreciation (for a class and also my own personal desire) to Leonard Nimoy telling him how I appreciate his acting and photography as a media scholar. In any case, I'm not exactly sure where to send the letter. I understand his fan mail address is: Leonard Nimoy The Gersh... show more Ok, so I wrote a letter of appreciation (for a class and also my own personal desire) to Leonard Nimoy telling him how I appreciate his acting and photography as a media scholar. In any case, I'm not exactly sure where to send the letter. I understand his fan mail address is:

Leonard Nimoy
The Gersh Agency, Inc.
9465 Wilshire Blvd
6th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

I don't know if this is up to date though. I went to his professional photography website and did not find any reasonable contact information (mailing address and/or e-mail).

Any up do date information on his contact info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!