If you were Dr. Frankenstein creating your "monster" would you make a mate for him/her?

hey everybody gets lonely. i would.

Best Answer

yes i would i wouldnt want him/her to be lonely!! :(

Of course I would make a mate for my Frankenstein, one is the loneliest number! I would just hope they were compatible and could at least get along and be friends even if they didn't fall in love. What am I saying?! They would definitely fall in love. Theirs would be a gradual love affair: first my monster would hate her then fall in love with her, then loose her then win her back, and in retrospect they would say "we're just two people, who weren't meant to fall in love" when all the time they were. Together they could enjoy pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Love lasts eternally. ♥

I wouldn't because I would be making a mate for ME! lol.

Yes, so they could have more monster children and take over the world... following my command... and I'd call myself BIG MOMMA!

xD

No, because it would be a female that I made to be MY mate.

I would make it a her so my husbands friends would have something to do when they come over.

i would make a mate and babies and a house too

I'd make 2.. in case he broke one lol

no, because then they would have kids/mosters and then they might take over the world or the universe.

ehhh nah