If you were Dr. Frankenstein creating your "monster" would you make a mate for him/her?

hey everybody gets lonely. i would.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

yes i would i wouldnt want him/her to be lonely!! :(

• 10 years ago

Of course I would make a mate for my Frankenstein, one is the loneliest number! I would just hope they were compatible and could at least get along and be friends even if they didn't fall in love. What am I saying?! They would definitely fall in love. Theirs would be a gradual love affair: first my monster would hate her then fall in love with her, then loose her then win her back, and in retrospect they would say "we're just two people, who weren't meant to fall in love" when all the time they were. Together they could enjoy pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Love lasts eternally. ♥

• 10 years ago

I wouldn't because I would be making a mate for ME! lol.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes, so they could have more monster children and take over the world... following my command... and I'd call myself BIG MOMMA!

xD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

No, because it would be a female that I made to be MY mate.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I would make it a her so my husbands friends would have something to do when they come over.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i would make a mate and babies and a house too

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'd make 2.. in case he broke one lol

• 10 years ago

no, because then they would have kids/mosters and then they might take over the world or the universe.

• 10 years ago

ehhh nah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.