graybuddy asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Abigail Breslin vs. Chloë Grace Moretz?

I saw Kick A-s-s and I was intrigued by Hit-Girl played by Chloe Grace Moretz and she was awesome. She reminded me of Abigail Breslin in Zombieland.

It begs the question, whose better Breslin or Grace Moretz?

• Favorite Answer

That's tough. Abigail has Little Miss Sunshine(2006) and Chloe has (500)Days of Summer(2009). I love both of those movies, but I'd go with Abigail because Chloe is just starting out while Abigail already has a "career."

Humm, Ill go for Breslin, cause Moretz isn't ripe yet, she's the underdog.

Breslin already has a great career and experience and although Moretz was awesome, Abigail was unmatchable in Little Miss Sunshine and My Sister's Keeper.

I'm on Moretz's team. i admire her ability to portray different roles from each movies. and most of her roles are contrast from each other. Try watching HICK, and then Kick-*** 2(because there's more of here there). Despite the face, you can't really tell it's moretz... right? Moretz is really talented. But i also love Breslin in some ways. Moretz's is prettier, by the way.

• paytas

Abigail Breslin ***

Abigail Breslin is my favourite actor ever. She was in my sisters keeper (fave film) and nims island (fave film when I was a kid.)