What kind of setup do you use inside a screen house/gazebo when you are camping?

I have a 10'x10' screen house. Last year I put a picnic table inside but it literally fills up the whole screen house and this year I'm thinking of keeping the table outside, and just build a mini cooking setup inside in case of rain and perhaps put tarps on the ground so we can lounge around.... show more I have a 10'x10' screen house. Last year I put a picnic table inside but it literally fills up the whole screen house and this year I'm thinking of keeping the table outside, and just build a mini cooking setup inside in case of rain and perhaps put tarps on the ground so we can lounge around.

I'm curious how other people use the screen house. Any creative ideas?
Update: My camp destination is Adirondacks in upstate NY --- it rains a lot there even during summertime. I think we'd entertain the idea of sleeping outside though on a clear night. Thanks for the ideas! Now as for the daytime use ... do you keep the mattress outside under the screen house?
Update 2: Any other uses of a screen house? Thanks!
Update 3: I'm going to be car camping with two 10-year-old boys, and two pets, and I'm not looking forward to hardcore roughin' it type of camping. Consider this a cheaper way to do vacation. But the staying near creek to avoid mosquitoes is a great idea!