When do we replace President Benjamin Franken with President Ronald Reagan on the 100 dollar bill?

What did that Benjamin Franken liberal do for our country anyway?

"Ooh, I ran through a thunderstorm with a kite, I'm a scientist."

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago

Benjamin Franklin (not Franken) played an important role in the events leading up to the Revolutionary War. Aside from helping to rally the colonial citizens to rebel against the British, he played a critical role in developing an alliance with the French, without which we may well have lost the war.

Whatever you might think of Regan, it seems pretty irrelevant when compared to the actions of a person who helped to ensure that our country existed in the first place.

[Also, the kite thing may never have actually happened. He proposed it, but the experiment was instead carried out using a large iron rod. This led to the invention of the lightning rod, which prevents house fires to this day.]

• 10 years ago

who the hell is Benjamin Franken?

PS. Benjamin Franklin was never the President of the United States dipsh*t

Source(s): not being a retarded person
  • 10 years ago

Benjamin Franklin is not a president. Not all faces on US currencies are that of presidents but men who have done a great service to the country.

http://www.marshu.com/articles/presidents-on-us-un...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You are mistaken. Al Franken is a comedian senator from Minnesota. Benjamin Franklin is on our money. (Not a president either.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • S O
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Reagan should have his portrait on the bottom of every dumpster that homeless and out of work, Americans are increasingly being forced to eat from.

That would be the most honest way to portray the Reagan legacy. But then again... I can't remember the last time Republicans entertained the idea of even trying to be honest or try to do something to actually help America... Surely not in the last 30 years.

• TJTB
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I hate to disappoint you but neither Benjamin Franken nor Ben Franklin were ever a president!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Never. Ben Franklin was never a President. Ronald Reagan wasn't a founding father.

• 10 years ago

Seeings as we wouldn't have a country without him I think a lot. WTF Dude! Oh yeah how is that electricity thing working out for you obviously enjoy it seeings as you are currently using it. I think that at the end of the day you owe a lot to a crack job that ran through a thunderstorm with a kite.

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

President Benjamin Franken? ? ?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

What did that Ronald Reagan fascist do for our contry anyway?

"Ooh, I traded nuclear weapons with the Iranians, I'm such a patriot."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.