If healthcare causes volcanoes, and gay marriage causes floods, what does cleavage cause?

Recently, a Muslim cleric in Iran said that women who bear cleavage and dress promiscuously are the cause of the world's earthquakes, and Rush Limbough stated that healthcare caused the Icelandic volcano. Stealing a student off of Facebooks idea, I now declare Monday to be "Boobquake" day.... show more Recently, a Muslim cleric in Iran said that women who bear cleavage and dress promiscuously are the cause of the world's earthquakes, and Rush Limbough stated that healthcare caused the Icelandic volcano.
Stealing a student off of Facebooks idea, I now declare Monday to be "Boobquake" day.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media. Sedighi is Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader.

Time for a Boobqauke.

On Monday, April 26th, I will use a revealing cleavage shot for my avatar.
I encourage others to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty. With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake.