If healthcare causes volcanoes, and gay marriage causes floods, what does cleavage cause?

Recently, a Muslim cleric in Iran said that women who bear cleavage and dress promiscuously are the cause of the world's earthquakes, and Rush Limbough stated that healthcare caused the Icelandic volcano.

Stealing a student off of Facebooks idea, I now declare Monday to be "Boobquake" day.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media. Sedighi is Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader.

Time for a Boobqauke.

On Monday, April 26th, I will use a revealing cleavage shot for my avatar.

I encourage others to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty. With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake.

• Favorite Answer

Well... I have seen some nice boobs today. I've therefore come to the conclusion that cleavage causes ladywood.

Cleavage causes more eeruptions but only in the str8 world.

Perhaps your use of terminology is what keeps getting the questions deleted. Apparently there is some female who objects to your term Boobquakes.

Your scandalous approach is fine with me since my Avatar ALREADY shows PLENTY of cleavage AND totally naked boobies. Amzing that Yahoo does not object against MY avatar. I guess females are more dainty and easily offended by their bodies. Just another reason why I prefer men.

I AM

dartagnon

Erections and repeats of 9/11.

Heaven forbid that males should have to control themselves...

☪ When feminists get it right

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-03-10/news...

In Saudi Arabia, and across the Middle East, men can't handle seeing a little leg — or even an ankle — so rather than put a blindfold on the men, they throw a tarp over the women. Indeed, throughout vast swaths of the Muslim world, men can't compute dealing with women as equals, so they lock up the women.

Those are spathic*

Unfortunately the cleric does not seem to have been a one-off.

There is no sign of condemnation of him from Islamic moderates, outraged at his making Islam appear ridiculous: rather, it is easy to find a similar opinion on other Islamic sites. (see below)

This could actually be middle-of-the-road Islamic "thinking".

(Blaming the women for immorality once more, too... typical.)

Go, Girls!

*mineralogical term: "having good cleavage."

Wonderful....next you are going to tell me my full brazilian bikini wax is responsible for a tsunami.

Side note...being a carpenters best friend and flat as a board my chest is not going to rock, shake, rattle, or roll anyone's world. So go for it if you havecleavagee and the rest of us will praise you. My bra has bigger boobs than I do =)

May you be blessed..oh I see you already are!

• You deny the supernatural power of breasts? Pfft.... hussy. :)

Hey, can someone photoshop some beasts on an Einstein? No... that would cause blindness, not an earthquake... nevermind.

More boobs and more earthquakes > Iran and its stupid prayer leaders. By a very long way.

Where do these people get off with their ridiculous ideas? Bring on the boob and leg, I reckon.

Cleavage leads to your facebook friends sending you a lot of messages. Some nice, some not so nice. :)

Go boobquake!

After Shocks!!!

The only thing more awesome than boobs is bacon. Maybe Chuck Norris.. But they should never be combined. Time space would collapse.