GeniusLa asked in 教育與參考考試 · 10 years ago

英文演講 (國中程度) (20點)

請問各位大大喔 我最近要參加英文演講比賽

因為第一次 所以不知該怎麼寫稿 搶各位大大幫個忙喔 謝謝!(時間是2~3分)

1.My Favorite Book

2.Making Friends via the Internet

3.A Happy Event In My Life

PS 拜託各位大大可以付一下中文喔! 顛

嗯.....庭庭 我要的是演講稿喔 不是翻譯啦!! 謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. My Favorite Book

My favorite book is “The Old Man and The Sea,” written by Hemingway. It tells a story about an old fisherman struggling hard against a giant fish. Having undergone many hardships, the old fisherman finally defeated the fish. However, to his great sorrow, the big fish he had caught was eaten up by a school of sharks. Every time I read this novel, I not only feel sympathy for the old fisherman but admire his courage and perseverance as well. I have learned something from this book-that is, to gain success one has to make constant efforts. I will follow the example of the old fisherman.

中文:我最喜愛的一本書是海明威的「老人與海」。故事內容講述一個老漁夫與一條大魚的爭鬥。老人經歷了千辛萬苦終於打敗大魚。但令他傷心的是,他所捕獲的魚被一群鯊魚吃光了。每次我讀這本小說,我不但同情老人而且還欽佩他的勇氣與毅力。從這本書裡我學到一點,那就是一個人必須不斷努力才能成功。我將會向這位老漁夫看齊。

2. Making Friends via the Internet

(這個大大妳就自己試著寫寫看唄!)

3. A Happy Event in My Life

One day, while walking along the street, I witnessed a car accident. I saw a taxi running through a red light and it knocked down an old man who was crossing the road. The old man lay down on the road and lost consciousness, with his head bleeding. As soon as I saw that, I called for an ambulance to send him to a nearby hospital for the first aid. From this, I fully realize that the most beautiful thing in the world is our endless love and care.

中文:有一天,當我沿著街道散步時,我親眼看到一場車禍。我看到一輛計程車闖紅燈,撞倒一位過馬路的老人。老人躺在路上,失去了知覺,頭部一直在流血。一看到這情形,我立刻打電話叫救護車送他到附近的醫院急救。從這意外中,我深深體會出,世界上最美的事物是-我們無盡的愛與關懷。

Hope Helps!!

Source(s): 龍騰文化

1.My Favorite Book 翻譯成 我喜愛的書

2.Making Friends via the Internet翻譯成交朋友通过互聯網

3.A Happy Event In My Life翻譯成一件喜事在我的生活中