Anonymous

If you were forced to change race, what race would you change to?

Though I don't think it's possible, but if it were and you were in this scenario what race would you change to?

I would change to Asian since I like the colour of their skin or Kiwi (New Zealand)

Update:

& if you didn't, you'd be killed

Update 2:

Maori x]

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Japanese because I admire their work ethic.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Id pick Aryan, Im part European part Tongan... BTW what race is Kiwi exactly? Maori Pakiha Samoan?

• 3 years ago

could be a superb project; nonetheless somebody could use it as an excuse to run extra Drivers off the track: "I had my turn sign on!" i understand that some series of Racing have brakes lights so which you will tell whilst the guy in front of you is slowing down; that may not be a foul concept for NASCAR. i do no longer understand what number cases I even have seen wrecks whilst someon "exams up" and the guy in the back of him has no clue and nails him.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

White or Middle East

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I myself would rather die. I'm Black Man. I wouldn't compromise what the Creator has put me on this lovely earth for. There's some bad people on this earth any color. You yourself personally have to make it better one person at a time if possible.

• 10 years ago

I'd think the furthest geographically from my "race" is a few hundred miles into MidEast territory

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Asian. Oh yeah, and I wouldn't need to be forced.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i would change to any oriental race. i like their food, culture and the guys

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I would never trade.

Black is a majestic color and i love my race an history its to Rich to trade.

• 10 years ago

I would stick to my race. I love being who I am.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.