what can i do my girl is already in Bloomington il i am moving to bloomington and i have no wheres to live?

Ok my girl is already in bloomington il and im moving down next she is staying with her mom and aunt but there isnt room for me and her mom doesnt believe in living together with out being married so thats out of the question to begin with and when i move down i will have no wheres to go and i was wondering if there was some kind of program in Bloomington that would or could help me find a home for me my girlfriend and her 21 month old baby and set me up with a job...?

Ok my girl is already in bloomington il and im moving down next she is staying with her mom and aunt but there isnt room for me and her mom doesnt believe in living together with out being married so thats out of the question to begin with and when i move down i will have no wheres to go and i was wondering if there was some kind of program in Bloomington that would or could help me find a home for me my girlfriend and her 21 month old baby and set me up with a job...? i am 20 she is 18 and plz do not reply to this email it is not mine its my mothers i had not relized it till i posted plz email me answers to jlafond1989@gmail.com

No Bloomington Illinois

Favorite Answer

Bloomington, Minnesota?