Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 10 years ago

ramada: who here converted to islam? and why? (not born muslims)?

i need to know how many here were not born muslims and converted to islam

and what s you r age?

and where you from?

mashalah.

as for me i live in orlando florida :-) i m happy for you guys

Best Answer

Ishallah I will be a revert soon. I made my descion after I began to learn more about Islam after the death of one of my brothers who was muslim. I took an Islam class at my college to help me understand him better and to feel more connected to him and I did but the more I learned about Islam the more I knew it was a miracle from God and that Muhammad was God's prophet.

I'm 19 and I live in cleveland, oh (usa)

I stumbled accross Islam unexpectidly. Actually, I was a practicing Catholic at the time. I made a few Muslim friends and although I was confident in my religion, something was missing so I always had an open mind when hearing about other religions. I always felt something was not right with Christianity; nothing was ever clear and I never got the full answers I was looking for. Never, that is until I studied Islam. There I found all the answers I needed. It was like a breath of fresh air and I fell in love overnight! Once I started reading I couldnt stop reading, and asking questions; I still cant and Inshallah I will never stop wanting to absorb more and more knowledge. I took my shahadah about a month ago and I am now learning salat. It has been a struggle, as theres almost no muslims where I live and I cant even tell my family/friends that I've converted, at least not yet. I will tell them inshallah once I feel I have enough knowledge to support anyones questions/concerns/critisizm. Anyways, Islam is the true religion and the Quran holds all the answers one can think of. I thank Allah that he revealed Islam to me and I feel so blessed that he helped me discover the truth. I know that Allah loves me and I know now my purpose in life is only and only to worship him and follow his teachings and the teachings of Muhammad (pbuh). Alhamdulilah!

• Witch

I converted to Islam because after learning about it I realized it is the truth. I'm 17 and from Orange County, CA

• Mariam

i reverted to Islam when i was 18 because it answered the questions i had and the answers made sense. it had tawheed. felt complete. and besides all of this i was drawn toward Islam.

Alhamdulilah =)

i am 19 going to 20 now ... lol

Indian - born and living in Kuwait.

salam =)

• Congratulations for you all brothers and sisters and LOOOOOOL for CHELLE BELLE. She seems hopeless, pleased help her know about Islam and show her how to convert (Notice: No swimming pool or pound needed) lol

Source(s): Islam is Life & Light
  • Mindy!

Congrats Kenneth...now you just have to make the step towards taking the shahada!

As for me, I am not a muslim but will be taking the shahada in a couple of months! (I'd do it now but I want my sister to be here when I do.)

I'm 20

• ?

Im a revert and live in Frankfort KY, OK everybody ready for this, Im 54 going on 16 hahahah. Im still young at heart.

I am 43 from USA. I reverted to Islam because after so many troubles in life, I turned to Allah and asked for his guidance and help.

@pam

54 going on 16 LOOOOOOOOOOOL hahahaha funny

I'm not a revert sorry for budding in btw kenneth, if you need help you can msg me!

everyone is born Muslim, it's just some aren't RAISED Muslim

Source(s): as for me, born and raised Muslim alhamdulillah