Where can I find a small non payday advance loan ($500-$1000) with 6-12 month payment.?

I don't have any credit history, although I have used a payday advance once before. I haven't been approved for a signature loan at my bank but was wondering where else I could go. I make roughly 800 monthly with no other bills. I'm not sure where to go but was wondering if anyone had been in the same... show more I don't have any credit history, although I have used a payday advance once before. I haven't been approved for a signature loan at my bank but was wondering where else I could go. I make roughly 800 monthly with no other bills. I'm not sure where to go but was wondering if anyone had been in the same boat and had suggestions.. I've been at my job for nearly a year but my account balance usually remains low which is why I haven't been approved at my bank.
Update: My account balance remains low because I deposit my paychecks and withdraw cash. The only reason I'm looking for 500-1000 is to pay a deductible because my car was broken into, as well as replace the laptop that was stolen. I do save most of my money, just not at my bank. I only use the bank to cash my checks... show more My account balance remains low because I deposit my paychecks and withdraw cash. The only reason I'm looking for 500-1000 is to pay a deductible because my car was broken into, as well as replace the laptop that was stolen. I do save most of my money, just not at my bank. I only use the bank to cash my checks without fees. I realize that's bad on my part which is why I'm here asking if anyone has suggestions for my question, not suggestions for how to save money for the future that I need now. I already have money saved, I encountered something unexpected and need to borrow more. Thank you for any real help.