In Strasbourg Airport France, is there a locker where you can leave your luggage for around half day?

Im from the Philippines and will be arriving in Strasbourg Airport France at around 10:00 in the morning of June 3. I plan to tour Petite France and the Gothic Church in this city for half day before heading to Colmar France on the same day. My problem is where could I leave my luggage in safety? Is there a locker... show more Im from the Philippines and will be arriving in Strasbourg Airport France at around 10:00 in the morning of June 3. I plan to tour Petite France and the Gothic Church in this city for half day before heading to Colmar France on the same day. My problem is where could I leave my luggage in safety? Is there a locker room in the airport where I could deposit my things with a fee or are there establishments (please name it)where I could leave it in safety without having to check in. Please help.
1 answer 1