MacBook Pro lifespan?

I want to buy a macbook Pro, but my dad wants to make sure if it has a six year long lifespan. Does anyone who has it have any complaints? And how good is the battery? And how long have you had it for?

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

It will easily last six years. if you follow the instructions in the link below, you will be able to keep it running at top performance for 7-10 years.

I own two Macs that are both over 5 years old. I have no plans on replacing them.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

MacBook Pro lifespan?

Source(s): macbook pro lifespan: https://shortly.im/1zyX9

Physically they could last that long if you are very careful with them, but a seven year old machine may not run current software. 5 years is more reasonable.

The battery won't last that long for sure. You hard drive will also probably fail inside of 5 years. Laptops are not as durable as desktop computers.

I have the 13" MacPro laptop, but I don't expect to get more than 5 years out of it, before getting a newer machine.

Lifespan Macbook Pro