I miss Ronnie Radke from ETF, but who's team are you on Radke's or Craig's?

in my opinion Ronnie was perfect for ETF to bad he was at the wrong place at the wrong time when that stupid fight happened and got blamed for everything :( But we have to give Craig a chance right? i mean he basiclly held the band from falling apart and in my opiion he isnt as talented as Ronnie but he took on a... show more in my opinion Ronnie was perfect for ETF to bad he was at the wrong place at the wrong time when that stupid fight happened and got blamed for everything :( But we have to give Craig a chance right? i mean he basiclly held the band from falling apart and in my opiion he isnt as talented as Ronnie but he took on a huge responsiablity..

what about you guys what do you think Ronnie or Craig?

poor Ronnie <3 <3 <3 i wish him all luck and hope for the best he's du to get out soon and i wish him all the best with his new band Fallingin Reverse! cant wait till they start touring!! :D