Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do You Know Why The POP PRESS Goes After Glenn, Hannity, & Rush Instead Of Michael Savage?

I`d provide my own details, but many times, that keeps weak minded leftists from answering...so I`ll hold back and see what you all think for now. What is your best answer ? Thanks.

villeyball- you don`t watch Fox OR MSNBC at all ? Wow....How do keep in touch with earth when you choose to pretend that those two entities do not exist ?

king- You have no answer. Not suprising. You just attacked me....How leftist of you.

Favorite Answer

Conservatives absolutely baffle and exasperate Liberals. Why? Because Conservatives appear to have solid beliefs while the Liberal is lucky if he can formulate some vague, hazy philosophy of things. When the Conservative argues with the Liberal, the Liberal feels he must lash out for fear of discovering that his whole imaginary world is just that: fiction.

So, Liberals preach "tolerant", but only tolerance for THEIR viewpoints. Anything else is heresy. Just try confronting a Liberal with the facts about global warming and he'll practically start foaming at the mouth. The mind of the Liberal cannot acknowledge that a Conservative is right because the fuzzy Liberal mind is like a shaky house of cards. If the Liberal realizes he's wrong about one thing, it totally destroys their whole imagined reality he has constructed for himself.

So when Liberals scream like threatened children when you talk about FOX News, or Rush Limbaugh, it is because their brains are not wired to accept contradictory information. I read extensively; both from the Left and the Right. I put my beliefs to the test by really checking if they are based on fact, evidence, and not just conjecture and a psychological construct.

Liberals cannot do this. It would destroy their carefully-crafted dream world existence.

The left believes that people are idiots (liberals and conservatives) They think that people develop all their views from people on these opinion programs so they see it as their responsibility to control what people see and hear while most people in reality have had their opinions for a very long time.

I never heard anyone attack MSNBC when Olbermann had his weekly address to President Bush. I couldn't believe the arrogance of this man publicly telling off the president of the United States. Always ridiculing much like he does the Tea Party at this time. Full of hate and lacking any credibility. Never mentioning the reasons for the actions of our president. What a dolt.

No ......but I would be really like to know why

I suspect that since Michael truly pulls no punches on " The Savage Nation ", the Liberals probably regard him as " less dangerous " than Hannity, Beck or Limbaugh because, by comparison, they are " more mainstream " than Savage who they probably view so radical that he is not taken seriously.

What liberals fail to understand is that Michael Savage would not have a successful Radio Show if he was not listened to by many who do take him seriously.

I am one of those who can say " I Like Mike "

BTW - Good Question- Star For You !

Anyone who takes the above you mentioned seriously for their political news is the "weak" minded. How anyone can sit and watch and listen to their hate rhetoric and "think" this is political information must turned to Sesame Street during commercials. . .

HOW MANY TIMES does Fox have to come on the air and "admit" they "padded" their stories they air, before their viewers catch on?

• Because more know about Glenn, Hannity and Rush. Not to mention that they are all a big waste of time.

And just to make things clear, I also don't watch MSNBC for the reasons that I don't watch FOX - because they ram an opinion down your throat instead of actually reporting the news. I watch news for information; not to get my opinion, and definitely to be entertained. If I wanted entertainment, I would watch E! .

addition: I choose to watch C-Span, CNN and ESPN. I gotta get my sports info from somewhere!!

It`s two fold.....They are more dangerous, but they could try to paint Savage as a regular conservative, TEA man, making that whole movement look rabid...Right, but rabid.

While Michael Savage thinks he is a huge media star, he just isn't. When you get the following of Limbaugh and Beck you are going to get criticized... when you have Savage's following you hear crickets. No one cares about a minor conservative blowhard when there are so many of them out there.

He doesn't have a Show on T.V, and his time slot on the radio is around dinner time or televisions prime time, and/or just late. I do listen to him, and he is great.

Fill us in, conspiracy dude. Is it because they fear Glenn, Hannity, and Rush? Is it because leftists hate the truth? Is it because Savage is an independent and a Jew, and they love Jews?

Absurd, everyone ridicules Glenn, Hannity and Rush because they're ridiculous conservatives, with ridiculous views.

I didn't attack you. You're literally suggesting a conspiracy. Calling you out on it isn't an attack. A collusion of the Pop Press media is a conspiracy.

There is no doubt in my mind. Most of the media idolizes Alinsky and all the people you mentioned have exposed it. Most people don't want Marxism and only stupid people can't see what's going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi3xcoo8LBE

Youtube thumbnail