My friend is lying to social services to get benefits. She does illegal drugs around her kids. Should I report?

Urgent. Please help! I'm sorry this is long. The YMCA took her and her kids moved her into a home free. She gets social service food stamps benefits for $500.00 per month. She also gets $600.00 cash assistance per month. Plus free family health care. She gets to basically live for free.They pay her rent free... show more Urgent. Please help! I'm sorry this is long. The YMCA took her and her kids moved her into a home free. She gets social service food stamps benefits for $500.00 per month. She also gets $600.00 cash assistance per month. Plus free family health care. She gets to basically live for free.They pay her rent free with the exception her husband does not come on or around premises, her, and her kids. She lies to them weekly he does not come around when he does. He sneaks out the door before they arrive to do their weekly supervised visits and check the scene. He's violent and dangerous that is why. She smokes weed in front of her kids daily. She scolds them if they come near her and she yells at them to go away (so she can have her weed). The kids cry because they don't understand why she yells at them to go away for her reason to smoke weed. The kids are 3 and 8. The mother also sells her prescription drugs to make money. Isn't that illegal? She does that because she spends all of her $600.00 incorrectly, buying weed and things for herself. Her drug dealer comes to her house often to give her weed and pay him. She said she smokes weed because she does not want to take her happy pills. Well, isn't everything she is doing unlawful and constitutes a felony if caught? In addition lying to the YMCA to get her benefits and rent paid too? The husband is dangerous and has a 25 year criminal record. This is why the YMCA doesn't want him around if they are going to pay her rent. If she gets caught she will lose her home and her children. It was supposed to be a help to her to keep her kids and her safe, but yet she does nothing to help herself. She doesn't even bother to get a job. She takes care of her kids,but mentally no. Rile the 3 year old is torn mentally and demonstrates his father's violent behavior by hitting the mom, her friends that are over, and his sister. The 8 year old is her daughter from a different father who is afraid for her mother's life. Her other family doesn't agree with her being at her Mom's house with her violent partner. She fears Nathan will hurt him, but accepts him when he is there because she doesn't want to get in trouble. I've heard the mother yell at her daughter she causes her and her husband fights. It's her daughter's fault for why they are the way they are because she has to be nosy about everything. She also tells her daughter that if she tells her other father her husband is around she will no longer see her mom. She will be in trouble and if she tells on Mommy, she is the reason she will lose her mother, she must lie about it. Her daughter said she doesn't want to lie and lying is bad. How can she lie to her other families face about this when she is asked? The mother said: you just do or you will be punished.

I am not this Mom's friend anymore because she continues to self-destruct with this behavior of hers over the last 6 years and I was afraid if she was caught doing the unlawful acts I could be charged as an accessory for not reporting it. I have not spoken to her in over a month, but I am half tempted to report to YMCA and social services what's going on as it's truly unlawful, but I'm afraid if she finds out it was me, she would send her husband after me to kill me or hurt me. Or her herself for revenge. What do I do? I wish I never knew this person and I thought she was my friend, but I cannot stand to let this happen to herself and her children. Mainly it's her children that are my concern. And it says by law if you know of a person in a situation like this or doing unlawful things to report, but I'm afraid to. Should I or not? What if she's caught one day and they find I was a friend of hers. I could be in trouble for not reporting it then too right?
Update: To the one person who said I am glad I don't have any friends like you: Wake up to reality hunny. You're obviously not connected to reality. And no I am not wanting revenge. You are clearly not thinking about the child's safety etc. Screw you for condoning people to act unlawfully. Weed not that bad?... show more To the one person who said I am glad I don't have any friends like you: Wake up to reality hunny. You're obviously not connected to reality. And no I am not wanting revenge. You are clearly not thinking about the child's safety etc. Screw you for condoning people to act unlawfully. Weed not that bad? You're not worth wasting anymore of my time for a retort.
Update 2: The mother needs help here. And I was her friend for a long time where I tried to help her, but she ignored me and everyone else who tried to help her. I lost a job over helping her. I just couldn't sit back to watch this self-destructing unlawful life lived anymore for the sake of her children.
Update 3: So how does this make me a bad person? Would you let someone get away with this after five years? Would you act this way to yourself? I don't think so.