Could I get into these Universities?

Point Park University - Pittsburgh, PA I am currently a junior in high school and I have been looking ahead to my future a lot so far. I would like to go to college to triple major in journalism, broadcasting, and history. Then I would like to become a sports broadcaster or sports journalist. I know it's... show more Point Park University - Pittsburgh, PA

I am currently a junior in high school and I have been looking ahead to my future a lot so far. I would like to go to college to triple major in journalism, broadcasting, and history. Then I would like to become a sports broadcaster or sports journalist. I know it's best to go to college in a big metropolitan city that is pretty sports oriented if I want to one-day work in sports, that's why Pittsburgh is the top city in my list. Counting my grades, SAT scores (when they improve), extra curricular activities, experience, etc, do you think I can get in to Point Park University?
______________________________________...

My current grades during junior year (this year):

Health Education 11 – 97
Physical Education 11 – 89
Computer Projects A – 96
Crafts – 91
Economics – 87
Comprehensive English 11 – 85
Environmental Science – 83
Lifestyles for the Future – 96
Global Studies – 100
Algebra II -81
Journalism II – 94

Junior Year Overall Percentage – 91
Junior Year Overall GPA – 3.5
Class Rank – 165/328 (This was at the end of Sophomore Year, I think it’s a lot higher now.)
SAT Reading Scores – 410
SAT Math Scores – 450
SAT Writing Scores – 420
SAT Total Score – 1280 (I’m going to be studying and practicing a lot this Summer and I’m going to retake them in the Fall)

The Classes I Have Already Taken Throughout My Freshman and Sophomore Year Are…

German I, German II, Comprehensive English 9, Comprehensive English 10, Family and Consumer Science 9, Family and Consumer Science 10, U.S. History I, U.S. History II Honors, General Biology, Physical Science, Physical Education 9, Physical Education 10, Algebra I, Geometry, Health Education 9, Health Education 10, Chorus 9, Chorus 10, Journalism I, Desktop Publishing, and Career Skills for the Future

The Classes I Will Be Taking Next Year As A Senior Are…

Comprehensive English 12, General Chemistry, American Society Honors, Trigonometry, Journalism III, and any more electives that I choose.

I used to volunteer at an after school day care for kids 8th grade and down. Helping them with homework, playing games, and giving them snack.

The extra-curricular activities I am involved in are SADD Club, Wrestling Team, Wrestling Team Student Athletic Trainer, Church Softball Team, and Youth Group. I am also a sports reporter for my high school’s newspaper, The Rocket Star and I have my own sports column called Player of the Month. I have been chosen to be the Sports Editor for my senior year (next year), so next year I will hold a leadership position while still having my own sports column.

Finally, during my junior (this year) and senior year of high school I have a student internship with WOYK 1350, a sports radio-broadcasting network, for both the football and basketball seasons. I will go to all my school’s home and away game, collect stats, call in stats, and broadcast the game I reviewed on live radio.