Guys........Which race of women is more attractive. Caucasian, Black, Latina or Asian?

See me personally prefer White women, but i'm biased because that is all i have grown up around, so my own race is my preference, but obviously if i was mixing with all different type of women then yeah i would probably say different. I'm from England, so most of country is made up of mostly White, then... show more See me personally prefer White women, but i'm biased because that is all i have grown up around, so my own race is my preference, but obviously if i was mixing with all different type of women then yeah i would probably say different. I'm from England, so most of country is made up of mostly White, then Black, then Asians and very rarely we have south Americans, but we have few if any Mexicans.
Update: Hey WTF!! i said guys, so what's with all the girls answering! lol.
Update 2: @ scott, well Asians can mean south and east Asians. Indians, Chinese, Japanese etc live in UK.