does/did erykah badu smoke?

if so what?

Favorite Answer

Did you smoke? Or did you use the Dutch section because the dutch are famous for smoking weed? (Actually, the dutch smoke less weed than the people in the US).

Erykah Badu did smoke weed when she was younger. Remember the song "Back in the Day (Puff)." She introduced this song talking about how she smoked a lot of weed when she was younger ("I used to wake up early in the morning like Snoop Dogg"), but it caused her to lose her ambition. I do not know if she still smokes, I doubt it will be a lot. There is a rumour about how she smoked too much and posed naked in the same place where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated (for her Window Seat video). Hm I doubt that.

I don't see how this has anything to do with traveling to the Netherlands, maybe someone in the 'Entertainment and Music' section could give you an answer.