Why wont my phone send texts to certain people?

I try to text a certain number and my phone rejects it. i get a text about 15 minutes later saying that it wasn't sent. i don't know how to fix this. its super important that i talk to this person. don't even say call them on the phone because i know. i really, really, really need to text them. PLEASE HELP ME! o btw the number has a slightly different area code than mine. Thanks

Favorite Answer

it could be you cell plan preventing you it could be they blocked you, it could also be you have no signal so it fails to send. If you relay need to get in contact why not send them an e-mail or something, if none of that works borrow a friend phone.

This isn't a problem with your phone, it's a problem with your carrier. I recommend you call up your carrier and yell at them, they help you more efficiently when you yell.

Contact your phone service provider :)

because its not charged if u charge it it will work