Looking to buy my first home. Help?

I am a 25 year old Male, Im looking into buying my first home, and I need some advice. I will try to provide as much info as I can so that maybe someone can tell me whether what I am thinking about purchasing is a good idea or not First of all, my credit score is currently 669 according to myfico.com (paid... show more I am a 25 year old Male, Im looking into buying my first home, and I need some advice. I will try to provide as much info as I can so that maybe someone can tell me whether what I am thinking about purchasing is a good idea or not

First of all, my credit score is currently 669 according to myfico.com (paid service, not an estimate)

The house I'm really interested in purchasing is shown at the following links :
http://www.remax.com/property/81113974-60450446/10701-Brice-Ct-Fredericksburg-VA-22407/
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10701-Brice-Ct-Fredericksburg-VA-22407/64497051_zpid/

The price of the house is listed at $135,000 for those just browsing this question.
the zillow site shows past purchase prices, but might take longer to load. The remax site has pictures and more info.

I currently make $16.80 an hour with 40 hours guaranteed a week, coming out to 35k a year I believe. After taxes I make approximately 495 a week, or 2000-2500 a month depending on how many weeks.

My current expenses are (per month) :
$360 - 2009 Toyota Corolla 3 years left on payments
$120 - Total payments for student loans, long period of time left
$60 - Sprint cell
$40 - Payment for bed purchase, approximately 12 months left
$100 Car insurance (actually 150 a month, but on 4 month pay plan, 2 month free with geico)

Round figures on misc :
$70 - gas for car
$200 - food
?? - Home owners insurance, Power, water, trash

I have visited a Century 21 Realtor and they are showing me some homes online, but im finding more without them. My real question is, will I be able to get the loan for the house? Im in a serious relationship with a woman who is going to be paying half the mortgage, but my name will be the only one on the mortgage and lease. Estimated payments on the mortgage looks to be about $740, and half for me would be 370 I suppose. I could always rent out the other rooms to friends even if I didnt have her, but do banks normally take that into consideration when determining qualifications for loan amounts? Is my credit score good enough? Any other advice?
Update: Forgot to mention I dont have much for the down payment, but the Century 21 Realtor mentioned that they offer loans at around 5.3 apr to cover any down payment I wanted to make if I didnt have it. I would like to save, but Im not sure the house will be on the market for long