Alcohol at High School Graduation Party?

So i'm graduating from High School in May!! Were having a big bash and have family flying in from everywhere, along with high school friends (about 30) altogether we will have 70-80 people, mostly adults. Its kind of a family get-together in a sense. Were having a mexican fiesta theme and it starts at 6pm and... show more So i'm graduating from High School in May!! Were having a big bash and have family flying in from everywhere, along with high school friends (about 30) altogether we will have 70-80 people, mostly adults. Its kind of a family get-together in a sense. Were having a mexican fiesta theme and it starts at 6pm and will go to early in the morning, so its a PARTY not an open house (those are lame : ) My parents and I are at odds, i want alcohol at the party and so does all the adults i have talked to but my parents to do not. I have no desire to drink but my family and (adult) friends do. The alcohol would be monitored and kids should stay out.

I just find that people loosen up and have a little bit more fun when there is alcohol around, besides i love watching people who have maybe had a little to much to drink : )

FYI the teen friends will probably come and go early and the family, good family friends and neighbors will stay late into the night.

Your thoughts?
Update: I've never been to a family get together without alcohol (we have one every year at our lake house) and every year there is alcohol for the adults, and its is always entertaining. There will be a lot of different people there. Teens, Families, Neighbors, Young Adults, Old people, Old people who never grew up... show more I've never been to a family get together without alcohol (we have one every year at our lake house) and every year there is alcohol for the adults, and its is always entertaining. There will be a lot of different people there. Teens, Families, Neighbors, Young Adults, Old people, Old people who never grew up and still do drugs, etc. etc. etc.

Your basic family unit right? : )
Update 2: FYI I have NO plan to drink, it's just not my thing, i don't want to get drunk. It's not for me (well, kind of my entertainment) its for the adults of legal drinking age.
Update 3: Downside to alcohol in case of problems, my dad is a volunteer Fire Fighter and works for the City, if something happens it could be bad, he also would not let me set off fireworks in the back field for the same reason because he is on the Fire Dept. and its against the law to set off fireworks in IA. lol