Amazing Character Names? Anyone?

I need a good, solid girl's name (she will be red-headed and rather tall) and a name for a tall, dark and almost evil guy (who she falls in love with). (Guy is dark-haired, muscular, so I want the name to be sort of common but cool). Help me out? Thanks

Update:

Okay, cool, so you guys are really good at suggestions. I'm definitely thinking Eric as the guy, but I'm still not feeling it for the chick's name yet.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are some name ideas:

GIRLS- Auden, Lilan Star, Jaylyn, Arianna (maybe nickname Ari), Willow, Greta, Remy, Rylee, Keira, Kelsey, Riley, Annalee, Carter, Amie, Cass, Kaylee, Kayree,

BOYS- Damon, Eli, Trevor, Daren, Derek, Jamar, Casper, Dimitri, Tobie, Nate, Wes, Ambrose

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Maybe Katria or Salia for the girl with the red-hair

Maybe the Evil guys name is Blake or a more common one Kenny

• 10 years ago

How about Evelyn or Susannah [both strike me as a name a red head would have] and maybe Eric or Nathaniel for the boy.

• 10 years ago

You could go with the over used red haired girls names Scarlett, or Ginger. If not, Odette. For the guy Roland.

* I just asked my sister for names for your characters. She said Eric and Aurora.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

boys : LOL rob????? xD. idk.. im readin this book called dark visions.. uh.. Gabriel? mm.. lewis.. J.J. Braydon Jacob Josh Zach,

girls : i totally dig the name Schuyler . its pronounced skyler, but its spelled diff. kaitlyn, hayley, Jocelyn, anna, sabrina, jessica, amy, Tori, ( victoria ) Jacklyn, Josephine, lydia, Cherry, Autumn , May, Ashley, Cassie, Hannah,

hoped i helped :)

you sounded like u had your mind set on the name eric so i just did alot of girls :)

• 10 years ago

Try this link. I use it all the time for my characters:

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.