Admissions to Trinity College Dublin? Help!?

Well, I am trying to collect info about the admission procedure in Trinity College, Dublin. However, exploring their site is a bit challenging. I've already searched for entry requirements and from what I've seen it turns out that they accept only certain types of documents/certificates that ensure that the... show more Well, I am trying to collect info about the admission procedure in Trinity College, Dublin. However, exploring their site is a bit challenging. I've already searched for entry requirements and from what I've seen it turns out that they accept only certain types of documents/certificates that ensure that the student has finished school with high grades, like IB, etc. In the list are mentioned other similar documents like the equivalents in France and Italy, but there seems to be no information about my country, Bulgaria, and I'm not sure how to convert the score from my diploma. Here, there's a scale with the highest mark 6 and the lowest - 2. When I write to TCD, they don't respond and all this makes me feel extremely dumb. Could anyone shed light on these matters? I'll be extremely grateful!
6 answers 6