poll madonna or lady gaga?

who is your favorite singer and which one do u think has more money?

well me i prefer lady gaga's music but i think madonna has more money because madonna has been around since the 80's u cant beat that ... and lady gaga has been around for wut 2-3 years? also on wikipedia it says that madonna is one the RICHEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD.. lady gaga is not on that list... so what about u who do u prefer and which one do u think has more money and a better music career?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Д. J.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Madonna is royalty. The Forbes Magazine said she is the most influential female artist in music history. Her fortune is around 850 million dollars, she has contributed to many causes around the world, by giving her own money; she has created an amazing documentary about HIV/AIDS in Malawi, she has built schools in Africa and last year she traveled to Brazil to create (along with the future president) a contribution plan to help poor childrens in that country. She declared that her plans for decades to come is to help the world. People who really need it.

Madonna has sold around 400 million albums worldwide and she’s not just music; she’s also political stuff, religious stuff, an a social and cultural visionary. She’s a writer, a poet, a composer, a director, an film maker, an actress, a dancer, a model, a designer, a record producer, an a full musician (she plays many instruments) and a humanitarian. Madonna is a roll model of life, she’s a real warrioress. I think, people feel connected with her for many reasons.

• 1 decade ago

Madonna def has more money. But Lady Gaga is def working her way up there. Shes the 2010 Madonna.

• 1 decade ago

i like lady gaga as a singer but madonna would have more money lady gaga is just slightly better than madonna for singing though

• 1 decade ago

No doubt Madonna has more money but I'm going to stick up for BLONDIE! Debby Harry! Rapture!

http://stevelundeberg.mvourtown.com/files/2009/06/...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Deffenitely Madonna better music better performance and alot of money.

• lavell
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

comparing 2 women people those with an significant difference in terms of techniques long they have been indoors the industry is stupid. furnish Gaga 30 extra advantageous years and notice if she lasts. If she does, then learn. until at last then, % up and revel indoors the track... Or % up and turn the damn radio off in case you do no longer like it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Madonna is the pop queen.

• 1 decade ago

Madonna hands down. I love her music and I'm not even gay.

• 1 decade ago

lady gaga is my fave. madonna has more monney. gaga has a better carrer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

madonna

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.