How come people don't understand me and think an arranged marriages are the same thing as an mail order bride?

First off I don't understand people why they think that an arranged marriage is the same thing as an mail order bride. My fiance In Vietnam is chosen by my mother and my auntie in Vietnam and people think that it is the same thing as an mail order bride. My fiance is really nice and she is really beautiful.... show more First off I don't understand people why they think that an arranged marriage is the same thing as an mail order bride. My fiance In Vietnam is chosen by my mother and my auntie in Vietnam and people think that it is the same thing as an mail order bride. My fiance is really nice and she is really beautiful. Some user named Liz told me to go outside and go somewhere and maybe I will meet a real life girl, well that ain't going to happen because i went everywhere and no girls like me. I'm going to go with arranged marriage thing no matter what anyone else says. How come they think an arranged marriage is the same thing as an mail order bride ? It is not the same thing and If you are Vietnamese you would understand this is normal in my culture for guys who can't get a date. Liz called me a loser.