Why Are Old People Ugly?

Before you get offended, here's the disclaimer: I do NOT think elder people are ugly it was a gimmick to grab your attention. Now that I have it, here's what I really meant was why do people act like elder people are ugly? They say things like "your looks aren't going to last forever" and... show more Before you get offended, here's the disclaimer: I do NOT think elder people are ugly it was a gimmick to grab your attention. Now that I have it, here's what I really meant was why do people act like elder people are ugly? They say things like "your looks aren't going to last forever" and "beauty fades with age". What is up with that?

I must say there are plenty of elders that are very attractive but, stupid saying like that make me wonder why they say things like that. Beauty does not exist solely in youth.
Update: I'm just saying that people seem to under the impression that old people are unattractive because "beauty fades with age". Have they seen Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, etc? Note they are celebrities with people who make them look pretty at their disposal. The moral of the story is, beauty does... show more I'm just saying that people seem to under the impression that old people are unattractive because "beauty fades with age".

Have they seen Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, etc? Note they are celebrities with people who make them look pretty at their disposal.

The moral of the story is, beauty does not fade with age.