Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Christians - At what point did God justify the human race? ---- ( details inside)?

When does truth become true?

I believe that long before anyone believes truth it is already true. I believe that man was actually (not potentially) saved, forgiven, healed and sanctified and born anew in ONE event, when Jesus died, and was raised. When John speaks of man’s Advocate, he says that He is the expiation of our sins, and not of ours only but also of THE WHOLE WORLD . (That is all inclusive)1 John 2:1,2.

Thoughts?

Question: Can you forgive that one even if they refuse to accept your forgiveness – seeing as "forgiveness" is in your power to give. So, if you deem someone to be "forgiven!" are they indeed forgiven; is forgiveness affected towards them regardless of their personal response to it? i.e., whether they accept it or not.

If one answers "No they are not forgiven" – then this needs explaining as to how it is that they are not forgiven.

If one answers "Yes they are forgiven" – then how is it that God cannot have ministered the selfsame forgiveness through Jesus Christ toward humanity? Does humanity's "apparent" refusal, be it in ignorance or arrogance, nullify the work of the Cross in drawing "all" to Himself? [Jn 12:32]. What did Paul say:

"For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? Certainly not!" Rom 3:3-4a.

What did God say through His prophet Isaiah concerning Israel's state of wanton rebellion?

Isa 44:22 I have blotted out,

Cont....

Believing truth does not make truth true, belief does not create truth – truth however can create belief. You cannot invent something to believe and make it truth, no; you must discover truth and then agree with it – accepting it and so making it applicable in your life.

For instance: You do not have to believe in gravity for gravity to have its total effect on you, as much as someone else who does believe in and understands gravity – belief or non-belief does not negate the effect of gravity upon you. So, what does "believing" in gravity do for you? It will save you – you will not do what you know to be contrary to gravity and thus endanger your life. Through experience-observance you conclude that gravity is an absolute – regardless of belief. Believing in gravity however makes it beneficial – rather than struggling against it. So, whether we believe it or not, absolute truth affects us – however, it can benefit us greatly if we accept it, just as it is.

It is a clear biblical doctrine and teaching that one person can determine the destiny of the entire world. It's just that evangelicalism believes that the first Adam had the power to do that, but the last Adam did not. The last Adam did not die to give this world a chance to live in the presence of God when this life was over. No, Jesus Christ died to redeem and reconcile the entire world back to God completely – and the benefits of that start in this life in the here-and-now. The result: if you will but believe it, you will be able to experience in this life now some of what is coming in the next. It was this that Jesus determined and established in the Cross-Parousia event near 20 centuries ago.

This is what LIFE is all about – we have been forgiven-redeemed-reconciled, now come walk in it; doing so brings rest [salvation-transformation] to the soul [the inner man].

Favorite Answer

Take a really good look at that verse. Does it say anywhere that man did not exist? It says, let us make man in our image. It does not say let us first make man. To grasp this one must first analyze what is a living creature (it is not an animal) they are called people who believe but are not to the full status of son-ship, and then, what is man (both male and female) and then what is the Adam (both male and female) he is a Son brought forth from the living creatures who spreads the Word or life of the Father and takes care of the Garden (which are those who believe). In other words He is a type of minister. Then what is the Eve (the mother of all living) the church (and clergy or counsel) where the creatures gather. She is supposed to be bringing forth Sons of God. That is to say; people with the motive or language of God (Adams). She was beguiled and Adam the minister became beguiled with her, because they listened to a different motive or language. One that was systematic and judgmental, their motive changed, which made them naked, because they fell out of flow of the Spirit. God gives us the examples of this; such as Jew and Gentile, the chosen and the world, the vision by Peter of the cornucopia of creatures before the meeting with Cornelius, which spoke of what Jesus had done for both Jew and Gentile (which are the two witnesses of Revelation). This is an outline and there is much to be said. I hope it clicks for you. I know that after being inundated with traditional views it will be hard to swallow. By the Spirit you will get it. If you look in the mirror you will see the face of the deep and the surface of the water. Take care and God bless.

harlowhiteministries.org

hey some other christian wrote this and then another christian said the first christian was not a christian.

Source(s): Atheism will win. Its the TRUTH.

Well, external of internal conviction, I could say the most powerful argument for the lifestyles of God I have come throughout is the obvious high-quality tuning of the principal constants. I have heard atheists attempt to wriggle out of the seen clarification by way of postulating a close infinitude of universes, one in every of which needed to strike fortunate, or a few such different strategem, however: a.) No topic what speculation of that sort you arise with, it is going to itself be unprovable, and b.) Theism no less than has the benefit of no longer being an advert hoc speculation, dreamt up to give an explanation for away a few inconvenient data.

Great question and way to go Seth for posting an incredible answer as always my brother.

For me simply put God is truth and it is when God decides it to happen. And the plan of salvation was in place long before God even created the universe. Such an amazing God who sees and knows all things. It after Jesus was killed, buried. The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead showed man that God had accepted his death for sin. For the curse of spiritual death for all mankind through Adam was sin.

God has a plan for all things as far as when it will happen. So much study could be done and I am tired really to think practically. One example was when Jesus was asked when he would return Jesus said only God knew the day and hour. And after Jesus was resurrected from the dead first told one of the woman not to touch him but then later Thomas was able to touch him. And in another place God spoke to one of the prophets in the Old Testament and talked about nations rising and falling according to his will. Of course we know that Bible prophecy has it's place in time for fulfillment.

Any way reread what Seth and others have written. I wished I could cite specific scriptures as Seth and other posters who can as well.

What this shows for me as a believer is that God is sovereign in all his ways and acts and decisions and he is mindful of own. The world today is so confusing and things so uncertain. But the believer we can rest. Jesus said in John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

At least that's what I think.

God bless.

Yes, way to go Seth and top answer too Uncle Remus!

I'm going to approach this from a different angle.

Dear Friend, I would really encourage you to read the whole little book of 1st John. There is a lot to learn in there and it is precious, as too the rest of the Bible.

And whilst reading the Bible, ask God to reveal the Truths of it to you. For the Holy Spirit to teach you, as you read.

John was writing this to Believers. And by the whole world, he was speaking about not just the Jews (as John was, and first cousin of Jesus Christ, who walked with Him and was one of His disciples) but the whole world whatever race, and future generations (us) provided they believe on Jesus, repents of his/her sins and Follows Him, as He walked (vs 6) and, same book, (Ch 1)

Just above your references, it says:

7.but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanseth us from ALL sin.

8.If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9.If we confess our sins, He IS faithful and righteous to Forgive us our sins, and to Cleanse us from All Unrighteousness.*

To sum it up:

The whole world is not saved because Jesus died, but only if they (we) believe that He did, and walk according to His Word. 1 John v5

Source(s): The Word*

when he breathed into your body breath and it became a living soul.

live what you believe, die what you believe, but believe this:

the word of God is true just as it is written, it doesnt need you or anyone to add to it or take from it.

whell when god dide on the cross for your siness.

you have it backwards. when did the human race justify god? when they figured out you could control peoples behavior and get them to give you money for fear of their immortal soul.

• seth

Yes dear sister,

It is TRUE even though many doubt it...the funny thing about truth is..... "yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when thou art judged. Romans 3:4

Here, the Apostle was speaking from Psalm 51.... This Truth is truly amazing to me...

(( When David sinned against Bathsheba... we all know He wronged her, and had Uriah killed....but the Lord gave Him the awareness and revelation of the TRUTH that the wrong was really against God himself !!))

vs. 4) "Against You (God) , You only, have I sinned, and done this evil in Your sight: that You might be justified when You speak, and be clear when You judge."

(( This Truth does not to diminish the fact that he wronged both Bathsheba and her husband....But reveals the TRUTH, even back then, that inasmuch as we do it unto the least of these, (and therefore everyone else up from the least) His Brethren, we have done UNTO HIM and HIM ONLY....!

David, by the search light of the Holy Spirit's truth, David began to SEE GOD in others and this holy prayer for forgiveness, redemption, restoration and reconciliation was born... even a Clean Heart....a blessed pure heart that, as Jesus says, "shall SEE GOD" !

This awareness and TRUTH that David began to know caused Him to cry out this Holy Spirit prayer and expression of God's very DESIRE for TRUTH ! : )

5 "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."

(( Confessing our sin nature))

6 "Behold, YOU DESIRE TRUTH in the inward parts: and in the hidden part YOU shalt make me to know wisdom." (( Truth IS DESIRED by God in the Inward parts....for God looks upon and desires to LIVE within the Hearts of men....and He is the God of TRUTH : ))

7 "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

8 "Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice."

9 "Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out ALL mine iniquities."

10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."

11 "Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me."

12 "Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit."

13 "Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee."

(( This is also my prayer and desire....may we KNOW TRUTH in the inward Parts, and May of wonderful God of TRUTH make us to KNOW WISDOM in the hidden parts...And as He Restores unto us the JOY of his continual well~spring of Salvation, and UPHOLDS us all with His FREE and LIBERATING SPIRIT of TRUTH....we have the awesome promise that ....THEN...we will teach transgressors His Ways, (the Way to SEE GOD in ALL....and serve one another in Love as unto God Himself !)..... And Sinners SHALL BE CONVERTED unto HIM ! HalleluJah :)

I hope this touches some of what you were inquiring about....I know there is so much more to this, and the reference that you mentioned....

Sorry for the long winded answer....but....That Passage in John is so TRUE...

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Wow....we Know that WE KNOW Him...only because we KEEP His commandments....and His Greatest COMMAND is to LOVE !....God first and eachother.... and as David learned and shared.... When we wrong others...we are actually Wronging our GOD !.....and when we love others we are also LOVING GOD ! : )

Have a beautiful day dear sister in Christ' Grace and Truth in Love

(((Uncle Remus:))) blessings to you dear Brother : )

(((LadyEagle7:))) Blessings to you dear Sister : )

Source(s): In love with eternal mercy and truth : )