Where can I build free websites (for ppl with no html knowledge) that allows me to do the following things: ?

I want to build a website with the following special features:

1) Search bars.

2) Tables that can be sorted via columns.

3) Maps in which I can enter locations and show/hide them depending on what box I tick (google

maps style)

4) Video/photo uploads

5) Highly interactive calendar.

Favorite Answer

Best bet would be yola.com

The quickest, maximum inexpensive, least puzzling thank you to start a internet site is utilising geocities it particularly is accessible on the Yahoo! menu. It has the two sparkling pages and templates which you play with mutually as you confirm what you like and/or dislike. Yahoo! can provide help to get a internet site call and the rest you confirm you're able to need.