What do i do? he is olways on my mind. but its not easy to tok to him directly as i am in pakistan?

i am a nursing student in pakistan, i am male, age is 24y and i think i am Bi or gay by sexual orientation. my this clinical rotation is in therater and i got one operation theater assisitent there names imran and i have crush on him. wt do i do. i think hw is so different from other like he is olso gaye or bi may... show more i am a nursing student in pakistan, i am male, age is 24y and i think i am Bi or gay by sexual orientation. my this clinical rotation is in therater and i got one operation theater assisitent there names imran and i have crush on him. wt do i do. i think hw is so different from other like he is olso gaye or bi may be i just got an idea... he is olway on my nerves.. plz write to ur e mail idz so that i can chat wd u ppl out there and u can help thn ... plz be quick
1 answer 1