Do the British slowly adapt to the American English?

I mean I see a lot of people on here that say they are from there, but use the American spelling very often. So do you finally accept that our English is superior to yours? It's also funny that you pretty much copy our culture by copying our style of music, clothes, mimic our behavior, and even try to build up... show more I mean I see a lot of people on here that say they are from there, but use the American spelling very often. So do you finally accept that our English is superior to yours? It's also funny that you pretty much copy our culture by copying our style of music, clothes, mimic our behavior, and even try to build up a fake ghetto culture lol. I've seen it in many major European cities. Some guys trying to rap (it didn't sound good), wearing baggy clothes, gold chains and whatever else. Oh yea, funny thing is that then you criticize us on here, but then go out and buy yourself a Big Mac. You Euros really make a whole lot of sense.
Update: @Envy: I bet you watch our movies, eat out food (McDonald's), even wear our style of clothes at times (jeans etc.) and if you ever go to university, even read our books. I can say that I don't watch any Euro movies or depend on any Euro thing at all. Can you say that about yourself?
Update 2: @Stylish: "There's no such thing as a European". Really? I guess I didn't pay any attention in school then. Also don't know why McDonald's is all over Europe if you guys don't eat there. Wonder why there's even a Euro Disney in Paris. Let's face it, you guys are fascinated by... show more @Stylish: "There's no such thing as a European". Really? I guess I didn't pay any attention in school then. Also don't know why McDonald's is all over Europe if you guys don't eat there. Wonder why there's even a Euro Disney in Paris. Let's face it, you guys are fascinated by our culture and don't even like your own.
Update 3: @Envy: Oh yea, you are the same one who said in her previous answer that she was against mixed people, yet you look mixed yourself. Just based on your pic.
Update 4: @Envy: Why the light skin tone then? Why even move anywhere if you don't want to mix in? Why even cherrish the English language if it's not even your own anyways based on your heritage? This is exactly the European ignorance that I am talking about everyone. Everyone here just learn.
Update 5: @Fodaddy: Very good point about McLovin. I guess she's making a complete idiot out of herself on here. Even her name already reveals it.
Update 6: Yes, McLovin' lol. There's nobody keeping you from going back. Plus, how come you would have a brown skin tone if you are from sub saharan Africa?