Any Maynard James Keenan fans out there?

I am heels over head for all of his music.. From Tool to A Perfect Circle, to Puscifer! He's just an amazing artist.. I don't know many people at all that know him or his music.. Makes me concerned for peoples' taste in music, lol.. I was wondering for all you Maynard fans out there, out of his... show more I am heels over head for all of his music.. From Tool to A Perfect Circle, to Puscifer! He's just an amazing artist..
I don't know many people at all that know him or his music.. Makes me concerned for peoples' taste in music, lol..

I was wondering for all you Maynard fans out there, out of his three 'projects', which one do you like best?
Also, what are your favorite songs by him? From any of his bands.
I'm just curious.. Not everyday I see someone who likes his music as much as I do because of where I live, lol..
Update: I live in Sparta, MI btw.. It's just north of Grand Rapids.. People in Grand Rapids know Tool, but where I live, NO ONE has a clue because they're all hicks..

I hate it.. So, no.. People don't know who Tool is OR who Maynard is..
Not Where I live..