No Internet Connection - Windows 7 problem?

This is starting to get really annoying when i do things on the internet like when i play games.... I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and i don't think a day has gone past that i have not been annoyed by this problem. I get the No internet access problem sometimes when i am in the middle of doing things. It... show more This is starting to get really annoying when i do things on the internet like when i play games....
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and i don't think a day has gone past that i have not been annoyed by this problem.
I get the No internet access problem sometimes when i am in the middle of doing things. It doesn't have a pattern but at random time i lose connection.
I don't know what it is but i do know that it is not my wireless adapter since i have 2 and both have the same problem. I know that its not because of Windows 7 because when i lose connection it also doesn't work on my ipod. I am not sure but any ideas will be great...
Thanks for your help