Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 10 years ago

"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country."Help?

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country.

This video is Indian.From Bollywood.Sony Entertainment is part of the rights group.How can it not be available to Indian's?I understand if they ban it for copyright but it's just not available HERE.

Explain.NOW!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

The song used in the video might have been made/published in India. It is normal for videos being blocked. WMG, UMG, and Sony Music Entertainment are trying to block every new video on YouTube that contains songs that were published by these major music companies. They are also claiming audio content as their own when it isn't.

All of the major music publishing companies that I mentioned have signed a contract with YouTube saying that certain videos would be muted or blocked in certain countries or every country in the world (Which has happened to me).

You are not the only one.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Stupid petty copyright laws the whole point of youtube is to be able to express yourself if someone says "Please don't remove this video" and gives all credit to the copyright companies youtube shouldn't remove because of this we all get those stupid notices every other video is being taken down it's ridiculous copyrighted songs add to videos sometimes and get a point a cross but unempathetic MORONS can't seem to comprehend that it's not like their distributing these songs anywhere or making profit it's all bs but I love how some people blame this all on teens yes teens are the problem for all faults in the world ignorant bigotry you gotta love it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Normally it's just Sony taking away the video because it hasn't be released in your country yet etc. You tubes very gay atm!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.