Why can't I play ANY video on my iPhone ?

It was working fine on YouTube yesterday night, and today neither YouTube nor videos will play...

Thank you very much for the help in advance

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

If you could please add a little more detail it would help me help you in a way.

Though here are some pointers:

-If you are playing videos from the Safari app, iPhone/iTouch doesnt support flash videos, so your going to have to play it on the Youtube App.

-Go to Settings on your device, and reset them. Then try again on the Youtube App.

-If you cant play the videos on the Youtube App, maybe its your internet connection. Either its to weak/slow to buffer the video, thus not be able to play.

-If these haven't helped in anyway, just restore your device to factory settings, it will be like its all brand new.

Note: iTouch/iPhone can't be broken unless physically damaged. Simply "Restoring" your device would solve all problems. Make sure you back up the important files you have saved, E.G. contacts, notes, etc. Just write them down or something before attempting to restore.

Hope this shines some light on your problem.

::Ayres::

• 4 years ago

I'm confused. You do know there are music & music videos right? In other words, audio only versions of the songs. If you don't want to see a video then just get the music (audio only) version & not the more expensive music video. Its not a matter of being forced, that's the way music videos have always been. Music & video.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Enjoying videos on iphone is a nice thing, I share with you the best iPhone movie converter to convert all the popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to iPhone video MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format. It is also the great iPhone music converter, so it can convert any audio formats like MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV to iPhone MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AIFF audio. It is also associated with extracting audio from video to iPhone audio.

Free download here.

http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-video-converter.h...

Full guides for you.

http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-convert-video-to-...

Just now to have a try, start your wonderful experience here.

Good luck. Nice try.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It depends..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.