What does the disposition of "no complaint filed" mean?

I recently received a Dept. of Justice criminal history record report which indicates a violation of Penal Code 459 with a disposition of "no complaint filed". What does that mean?

• holly
    Favorite Answer

As I understand it ....the matter has been finalised, and there was "no complaint filed"

The way that I take it is to recognize that people are imperfect. We don't know why they act the way that they do. I fall short because I can't say that I love all, like I am supposed to. I really don't think I am better than anyone else. I may like my way of handling things better and am happy I don't sin in certain ways that others do but who is to say I am better? However, I don't hate them - I realize that only God knows their hearts and we are not called to judge. Love is a strong word but there are different variations of that word. I do the best that I can and that is all I can do. I really don't have any enemies. Other than Satan. And I don't have to love him :) I actually feel sorry for him but believe he is gonna get what he deserves in the end!