Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 10 years ago

Kicking a bear in the balls?

Okay I have no plan on fighting a bear and this question is going to sound retarded but, well, to be fair why or how would I know the answer to this?

They have all these methods on what to do if you're getting attacked by a bear but I was just thinking... Getting kicked in the dick/balls, that general area, is it the same for animals? Would it work on a bear? This is going to be a massive troll target but I got to know. Also yeah I know I'd be amazed if an anyone got the opportunity to kick a bear in the ball during a fight.

• Moon
    Best Answer

Well if ever charged by a bear experts tell you to fight for all you're worth as long as you can. I suppose that would include kicking it. I doubt it would incapacitate them like it can a human male though simply because they're much bigger and that particular part of the anatomy is goin to be very difficult for you to get to with a 600 lb bear on top of you having thoughts of dinner that include you in a VERY bad way. Im thinking it might be enough to make him go ouch but that's about it. Depends on how determined he is to start with I guess. Besides I doubt someone will sit there and look to see which sex it is while they're being attacked.

Bear Balls

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Kicking a bear in the balls?

They have all these methods on what to do if you're getting attacked by a bear but I was just thinking... Getting kicked in the dick/balls, that...

Source(s): kicking bear balls: https://shortly.im/CXr5T

The reason a bear will attack you is because it feels threatened. Once the threat is gone, then a bear will go away. That is one reason why experts recommend playing dead. It works if the bear has not started mauling the victim. However, sometimes it may be better to fight back. If a bear has started attacking, then perhaps the only chance you have is to fight back. A good smack on the head may be a better idea than trying to find a bear's testicles. One reason is that females have no testicles, and they are often the attackers, especially if they have cubs and feel threatened or were surprised by you.

That still the bear will get kinda hurt and then go after u......so if ur getting attacked the best thing is either to play dead, or to run....or to fight back and that may be a good idea during the bear fight

20 seconds. D: