Andy
Andy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Have you read, "Why I Wave the Confederate Flag, Written by a Black Man: The End of ******ism and the...?

...Welfare State"?

Here's the publisher's site for the book: http://www.trafford.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?...

If you've read it, what did you think?

Best Answer

Oh, so if a black person doesn't agree with the brainwashing of the white liberal establishment, then they are "self hating". Brilliant. You are probably white. Personally, I've seen and see more racism coming from white liberals than any conservative. I wish more black people had the courage to think for themselves. Of course, they are openly mocked by geniuses like the one who calls this person "self hating", without knowing the first thing about them. There are a number of black people who fought in the Civil War, you know. Before the 20th century, most black people lived in the South, you know. South Carolina still has the largest black population, you know, which is a reflection of the time in history when South Carolina was 80% black.

Liberalism is a disease of ignorance that rots the brain from the inside out. Frankly, I would encourage more black people to be conservative. Conservatism fits the black situation better. It is mistrustful of the government, is for the individual, and is for self reliance. These are the things the black community has had to have within it to survive slavery and the so called "progressives" who stood for and fought for Jim Crow laws in the early 20th century; most notably, President Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. Until FDR, most black people voted republican, you know. But the ignorance and the intimidation of the liberal movement nowadays prevents such knowledge and honesty from flowing.

i don't think of all and sundry has ever claimed there grew to become right into a black guy with a accomplice flag...you will could desire to point that source out. As for all sizes and varieties--there are. alongside with human beings from all races and ideological backgrounds. in case you will whip out the race card, a minimum of arm your self with some thing which will help your reason.

I have not read it but I do see black people with the confederate flag out front of their house

trust me people they do fly it not many but some do

• Zeve

Huh? Some people do indeed suffer from the Stockholm Syndrome.

• Sean

It would probably be a interesting book from a interesting point of view.

Nope.

Finally, a little bit of intelligence!

Source(s): Southern Baptist =) Support our Troops!!!

@г๏๓คгє: you are going to make that assumption without reading the book?

• Quan

No

tl;dr