How can I make tea so it tastes good?

I've tried green tea, added honey to green tea, many different varieties of herbal tea, and added honey to all of those varieties. I don't really like any of them. They're too bland (except for the green tea, which is just gross.) But I like the iced green tea with citrus by Lipton that comes in the... show more I've tried green tea, added honey to green tea, many different varieties of herbal tea, and added honey to all of those varieties. I don't really like any of them. They're too bland (except for the green tea, which is just gross.) But I like the iced green tea with citrus by Lipton that comes in the 20 oz bottles - which has very few of the benefits of green tea. Suggestions, please?!?
Update: So many good answers! But I haven't had a chance to try any of them. So I'm gonna have to let this go to the voters.