How would you describe your child in a paragraph?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
My daughter has been chosen to be in a book, and i have to write a paragraph about her, so the question is how would you describe your child in just one paragraph and can you give me ...show more
Best Answer
My daughter is beautiful, strong, independent, and the light of my life. She believes in me even when I don't believe in myself, and she's the most easy going child I have ever met. No one she has ever met has not fallen in love with her.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • MilkyWay answered 4 years ago
    My daughter is still inside me but either way I feel a close connection x

You mean everything in the world to me, Our time together will never be enough. No matter what may come between us, deep down we will always be together for ever. I Love You Baby xxx

Source(s):

mommy
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Mrs. M answered 4 years ago
    My 11 yr old daughter is like my sun and fresh air. Without her I'd be lost and lifeless. (wow, that's deep huh?) She is the definition of joy, laughter and kindness. She is a happy, selfless child who will always let you have the last gummy bear and let you borrow her most favorite book. I may be the boss at work but at home those big brown eyes, pouty mouth and explosion of charcoal curls always control my heartstrings.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock