Anonymous

Do you think people who Botox and get Lip injections still look natural afterwards?

Update:

Example: Vivica Fox

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO! Vivica was such a pretty woman before...when I saw her after her injections, I thought to myself "Girl, what did you do!?"

She is still good looking but her face looks stiff & uncomfortable now :/

• battle
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Get the handbag. in case you initiate messing consisting of your face now you will have significant subjects in the previous you're 30. i'm particular you seem in simple terms high quality now. Botox remains a poison and you will have a reaction even in the journey that your mom did not cuz 0.5 your genes got here out of your dad.

• 1 decade ago

The first lady that DJ PIERRE showed does not even look like the same person, she looked so much better before.

To answer the question, done minimally they look fine, but some take it over board. Every person on his list took it overboard, plus many more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vivica Fox use to look good. Her face look so fake now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

depends

if it does look natural you wouldn't know who had had it

So you would only notice the bad operations and assume it looks un natural

but then you may see someone you thought was natural on the street who had had botox done and might never know

catch 22

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sometimes.

Ooo! I knew she did something to her face- it looks so much fatter. kind of stretched too. I knew it! I was just telling someone I thought she must have had collagen.

the way I see it- preserve your beauty. there are ways to do that now- so why not? Just dont go overboard- and choose your professional wisely.

• No. I really dispise the cologen lips look. They just look gross to me. Like someone punched them in the mouth.

• 1 decade ago

Vivca Fox.....sh*t no.....Heather Locklier most def not.

I think it's the people you can't tell who have it that look the best....but who even knows who that is, lol. Most people go so totally overboard!

• 1 decade ago

NO, Most of them look like they ran full speed, face first, into a door.

>_<

• 1 decade ago

They look weird. It's pretty obvious too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.