Answer only if you use twitter?

Do you follow, tweet or reply to the posts of famous people? (celebrities, musicians and others)

If yes, who? If no, why?

Do you ever get @replies or DMs from them?

If yes, who replied?

What do you feel after receiving @replies and DMs from them?

I love it when people from bands reply or DM me like Alex De Leon (The Cab), VickyT (Cobra Starship), Zach and Taylor Easterwood (Since Forever) and Jason Friedman (Since Forever)

Update:

Celebrities with verified accounts

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I think it's whatever really.

I get DM's form Keana Texeira

Eddie Moody, Michael Rechner, Jake Lauckern, Frank Zulferino, Kyron Correia (WOW)

Brittany Curran

Sammi Hanratty

Jake T. Austin

Joey King

etc...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

a million. Deathly Hallows or Tangled? - DEATHLY HALLOWS 2. Snakes or fish? - FISH 3. Gucchi or Burberry? - GUCCI 4.Disney international or Vegas? - VEGAS 5. Medival or slicing-area - MEDIEVAL 6. Katy Perry, woman Gaga, Taylor quickly, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber or Usher? would desire to %. one! - GAGA 7. Glee or The place of work? - place of work 8. Twilight or Harry Potter - HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!! 9. loss of life Eater or Dumbledore's militia? - DUMBLEDORE'S militia, DUH... 10. facebook, Twitter or Yahoo strategies? - YAHOO!!!! 11. Micheal Jackson or Prince? - MJ 12. Hannah Montana or Justin Bieber? - UGHHHHHH thirteen. Antartica or the barren area? - ANTARCTICA 14. finding Nemo or The Lion King? - LION KING (the circle of life!!!!) 14. Cali women or Airplanes or Tik Tok? - CALI GURLS 15. have you ever heard Taylor quickly's new talk Now album? what's ur fav music from it? - MINE sixteen. Do you like We R Who We R by potential of potential of Ke$ha? - particular 17. Narnia or Hogwarts? - HOGWARTS 18. Emma Watson or Kristen Stewart? - EMMA WATSON 19. Who would desire to you incredibly marry: Barney, Elmo, Hannibal Lector, Freddy Kruger or Chucky? - BARNEY 20. Did you like ? this poll!? - particular

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I used something similar, but no, I never followed or replied. Why? I have a life of my own to live, and they really don't read the three trillion replies they get on a daily basis, anyway.

Not only that, you really aren't hearing from them, but from their managers and so on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.