Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

How fast can you touch type without looking at the keyboard ?

• Me
    Best Answer

My average stays between 90 and 100 wpm. I never look at the keyboard when I type as it slows me way down if I do.

I can type without looking at the keyboard just takes practice. Touch typing takes a lot more effort that simply typing without looking at the keyboard. Of course people take courses to learn it like anything in life the more you do something the easier it will become.

not too fast, usually it's because English is not my native language and the typing speed tests are in English. But i use letters more and other signs less, that's what would take more time.

The fastest i typed without looking at the keyboard was 83 words per minute but i haven't reached that score too often, usually just about 70 Words per minute.

• I never actually look at the keyboard when I type...but the fastest I can go is around 100 WPM.

Source(s): Homeschooled once, therefore I spent ridiculous amounts of hours on the computer

I took a test one time online. It varies, but my average is usually between 65-70 wpm.

Pretty fast, I have fast fingers and YA have trained me well

around 5 wpm :l

well idk what thats supposed to mean, if you're asking how fast i can type w/o looking at the keyboard i hit 110 wpm

not very fast

i can text with lookin and it has a keyboard, weird

not very fast.