Birth Control with Airport Security?

Hey! I am a sixteen year old female. I am going on a trip to the UK from America for a month with my grandma, and I need to know how to bring birth control so she doesn't find out about it. If I just put it in my suitcase will they even know I have it? How do I go about bringing it? No one knows I take it, I... show more Hey! I am a sixteen year old female. I am going on a trip to the UK from America for a month with my grandma, and I need to know how to bring birth control so she doesn't find out about it. If I just put it in my suitcase will they even know I have it? How do I go about bringing it?

No one knows I take it, I got it at Planned Parenthood so I was able to get it without a parent. So I can't tell my grandma or parents.

[please don't lecture me about sex, I am using birth control so I don't get pregnant while I am there]