Stevie D asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever tailgated at an Arizona Diamondbacks game at Chase Field?

I`m going to a game for the first time at Chase Field and hoping to tailgate for awhile before the game. Is it even possible, especially since most of the parking is in garages?

Update:

Is there even an open parking lot near bywhere i can whip out a mini gas grill and have a few cold ones?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are several open parking lots, vacant lots south of Chase Field <not the most stellar part of town> and the park over the I-10 tunnel not far from the field... Look in the telephone book for the map of downtown town there are several small parks in the area which might suit your needs really well...

Link to downtown map...

http://www.downtownphoenix.com/map

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

There is certainly no and not monthly bill like there is certainly with cable or satellite. And that's why we get to watch 100's of distinct sports activities and sporting activities events.

• 1 decade ago

there isnt much for tailgating. I would recommend going to Coach and Willies or sliders.

have fun

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Along the foul lines. They are launched for the out field so if you sat there they would be over your head. Upper deck is great along the foul lines.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.