Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

POLL : What Earth sign would you wanna go CAMPING with?

Earth signs - Capricorn / Taurus / Virgo

For 3 days go camping with one of them.

Which would you choose?

Best Answer

You should only go camping with a Gemini or Sagittarius. Earth signs are too busy with their jobs and money because they are greedy and don't like vocational times. Money, time, and work is what earth signs are all about. For Taurus example:

-Hitler was a Taurus so does that mean all Taurus are strong? No, because Taurus aren't tough they just attack innocent people.

-Chris Brown was a Taurus is he a brave bull? No, he beats women like a coward I bet he wouldn't hit a male Aries.

-Jeffrey Dahmer was a Taurus he was a sick-minded serial killer and was he a tough guy? No, he took advantage of people who are weaker than him.

My point is Taurus don't fight they just have people do it for them or attack people who are weaker or more vulnerable than them. Capricorns are too concerned about their promotion at work. Virgos are too busy trying to figure out the next sudoku puzzle.

Source(s): I'm an Aquarius and all I have to say is lmao!

I'm a Taurus and I would go with Capricorn I guess. Virgo would be my second pick.

Hmm, hard one :) Cappys oftentimes can be a bit too bossy for me and I can get a bit bored if I "have to" stay that long w. a Taurean (unless they have a "more fun" moon sign) :-/ so I guess I'd go w. Virgo. They are the most spontaneous of the three and hopefully they'd have a Virgo Mercury too, so we'd have great communication too :)

• ­

I've gone camping with a Taurus before!!! We had a great time :D It was my first time camping ever, (with my 3rd grade class) and he taught me the ropes and stuff. It was awesome.

I'd go with a Taurus for sure. :D

Taurus or Capi!!! Taurus, because i find them to be fun, spontaneous and wild! Capi, because they are funny and they have lots of random info in case we end up needing their "know how" skills. If i had to pick, i guess Capi.

AquaMarla

• ok

Capricorns. Gotta love them!

Source(s): Leo
  • bordt

Taurus, this alluring taurus that i think of likes me, yet is shy. he's spectacular, ugh i'm crushing undesirable in case you won't be ready to tell. i could desire 7 minutes when I get to nicely known him a sprint extra suitable. i could desire to think of he suits my daydreams. ;)

Virgo, so they could make sure the ground is clean before we set up the tent LOL.

Source(s): Aries

capricorn. idk i just love them the most outta the tree haha. they have a sarcastic sense of humor. and to the guy above me, jeffrey dahmer wasn't a taurus, he was a gemini.

• Mokaä

virgo

Source(s): gemini