POLL: how pissed would you be if your best friend lied to you about being terminal with leukemia?

By this, I mean they say that they have cancer and that they are going to die soon. (but they don't REALLY have cancer. )

Id be pretty pissed. this didnt happen to me it happened to my friend!!!

• Favorite Answer

I'd be annoyed,sounds like attention seeking behaviour.

• Hannah

My friend lied to me and a bunch of other people about being pregnant. I was mad, but I couldn't say anything to her without starting crap, so I just had to get over it.

I couldn't IMAGINE someone lying to me about having a terminal illness. That's just not right.

Well i would be really pissed too....What kind of person lies about something like this...Sounds like this person is pretty sick and twisted and definitely has some screws loose.

then I would say that that girl is not her best friend because best friends do not lie about being terminal with leukemia.

When I got through with them they would still be terminal.

i don't think i could ever trust that person again. That's pretty low to be lying about something as serious as that.

it will hurt more for his lying and i will bash him if it is not true.